Thursday, January 13, 2011

Question

I was talking about Mrs. Silk earlier.  I was always interested in what she had to offer - but then met a very nice guy who'd actually been there for a few days.  Said that it was expensive but that he loved every moment of it.  But he lived in the U.K.  I live in SoCal - and have the feeling that my wife might object if I visited England for that purpose. (Plus?  I'm a Scot - and frugal!).  On top of that?  He was a guy who enjoyed being a maid - sex had no part in his enjoyment.

Me?  I got a helluva lot of sexual enjoyment from dressing - but the minute I ejected?  I was done - wanted to undress as quickly as possible.  I don't think that this would have gone over too well at Mrs. Silk.  Don't KNOW this - just get the feeling.

But have any of you ever participated in things like this?  I think us other sissies would like feedback.  Just one thing.  Keep it clean - huh?

1 comment:

rocketdave said...

I wouldn't pay to be a maid, even if I weren't broke, probably. If somebody wanted to pay me, that's another story; I'd probably be happier at that than what I'm doing now. I doubt I'd be very good at the job, however judging by the state this place is in...