Monday, January 3, 2011

Introducing, Eryka

Introducing, Eryka

Never donethis before, but I've started my own blog - Bea's TV Station. Not having the slightest idea of what to do to create a decent blog, I'm looking around for ideas.

I'm a transvestite but to the best of my knowledge, don't have a 'feminine side'. Bluntly, I'm a male submissive who fantasizes about being bossed around by a woman - with a lot of humiliation - mostly psychological - with the ultimate being to be dressed in women's clothes and made to act as one. Purely hetero - as far as I know.

I sort of like what you've written - seems natural. I'm a fairly successful TV and Cross dress author myself - having written about 60 novels for MagsInc under different names - but have met an awful lot of pretentious people when they have responded to me.

Keep up the good work. If you're interested? My blog is : beastv.blogspot.com

No comments: