Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Couple of Thoughts.

Thanks Carrie for some well thought out aspects in your previous post.  I also saw one comment where the writer's mom wanted a girl - and he also wondered if this had been 'something' that led him into further thoughts and actions.

Again, I'll stress that too much thinking about this stuff can drive a person nuts.  It took me forever, but I finally accepted Popeye's feelings about himself - "I yam what I yam".  Feel the same.  I'm not athletic.  Certainly not good looking - and there's a whole bunch of other things that I'd prefer to be - but I accepted the lack of them years ago.  But I'm supposed to worry because I want to dress in women's clothes?

C'mon!  It just would make me look bloody stupid - that's all.  I don't want to harm anybody.  I don't steal.  I don't cheat.  I have a friggin stupid fantasy in my sexual themes.  I'd almost bet that just about everybody has some daftness in their sexual fantasies.  Or maybe you want to be unique?  Your fantasy isn't good enough?

I certainly can't say that I know.  But in biblical times, they had transvestites. Who's to say that genetics aren't involved?  If it IS a genetic trait that is passed down - skipping some generations?  Wouldn't all this worrying about your wants, then be a massive waste of time and energy?

I'm curious about why I am the way I am.  Have the feeling that a cross eyed baby sitter was involved somehow.  But who cares?  What in hell's name would I do if I ever found out?  Burn all the panties and nightdresses I used to wear?  Start hitting women?

I enjoyed my penis - gave me a LOT of fun.  Cut it off?  Never crossed my mind.  So my question remains for you guys who wonder all of the time.  Say you found out what the cause was - and most importantly - you could 'fix' yourself.  WOULD YOU DO IT?  (Be honest now!)

You know?  If you haven't already guessed it?  Getting me off a soap box is damned near impossible.  The above was supposed to be a sentence or two.  Sorry.

But here's part 6 of my latest serial.  I hope that you are enjoying it.

A Pretty Girl is Like a Malady



Part 6
"I'm going to shower and change now Cecilia" she told me. "But!  That reminds me.  After Elaine leaves, go and shower. But before you do?  There's a blue jar filled with cream  beside your bathroom sink.  It's a depilatory. I want you to rub it in all over your bod then wait for a full minute before you have your shower.  You'll be nice and smooth.  Trust me, you'll be very sorry if you miss any.  And by the way?  Shave under your arms as well."

She didn't wait for any response from me. I shrugged.  Didn't see much sense in making myself any smoother than I was, but didn't see any sense in prolonging any conversations with Carole – things had a tendency to get out of hand when I talked too much, I'd discovered.

Elaine actually appeared before Carole.  Came and gave me a big hug and a kiss.  "Hi honey!" she said. "You were great last night, especially the second time."  She leered at me and twirled a non-existent moustache.  "Wanna do it again some time?"

I felt the heat rising up my face as I gave her a coquettish smile "Maybe.  But only if you promise to behave yourself!"
"Sure honey!  Like this?"  And she came back to me and fondled my breasts openly.
"GIRLS! Girls!  Didn't you get enough of her last night Elaine?"  Carole asked from the doorway.

My blush doubled in intensity as I realized that Carole may have seen my flirting as well as Elaine fondling me so aggressively. 
"She was great!" Elaine laughed.  "Maybe needs a bit more breaking in?  I'll volunteer if you want."
Carole tapped her watch.  "Talking about breaking in?" she said in a suggestive tone of voice.
"Oh yes!"  Elaine answered. "Guess I'd better eat and run."
"Plenty of time dear.  Enjoy your breakfast. I was just reminding you, that's all."

We spent about forty five minutes having breakfast.  Actually, it was a very pleasant interlude. I felt somewhat strange in all of my feminine finery.  Elaine was wearing the dress she'd worn the night before – a little rumpled, but she hadn't obviously expected to stay over, so it was understandable.
Carole looked quietly elegant in an orange Shantung silk sheath, with a strand of very nice pearls around her neck, and earrings to match.

Nonetheless, the difference in our apparel didn't seem to matter, we chatted amicably about movie stars and who was pretty and who was handsome, and some trivia about televisions shows.  I was getting an ache in my back though and wondered if the fact that I was braless was causing it (I discovered later that it was). Finally, Elaine thanked me for a wonderful night, gave me a long, lingering kiss, then left.  Carole put on an apron. "I'll do the clean up.  Just go and get ready. Wear a bra and panties – no bustier this morning.  Okay?  You can wear your regular clothes over them. Don't take too long though."
"Okay Carole.  Thanks for doing the clean up for me." I said.
"You're welcome Cecilia" she smiled.

I applied the depilatory, just like she told me, then showered a minute later. Was actually quite surprised to see the amount of hair that washed of my body. Got a little dry mouthed at the thought that I had maybe been a little careless - thinking of what Carole had said about me being sorry if I missed any spots.  Shook my head.  I was getting silly.  How was she to know? Inspect every square inch of me?  I wouldn't put it past her, I thought, but grinned.  Highly unlikely!

When I got downstairs I was doubly surprised.  Shannon was there, wearing jeans tucked into leather cowboy boots, and a tank top.  She looked nice, but decidedly informal.  Carole, on the other hand, was now wearing a very elegant hat and elbow length gloves.
"Did you remember to use that cream?" she asked.
"Yes Carole." I said meekly. "Hi Shannon!"
"Hi Cecilia.  Have a good night?" she responded, grinning.
I blushed again.

We left the house a few minutes later.  Shannon drove us in her car.  Drove to an old barn of a place with quite a lot of late model cars – mostly expensive imports – parked in the trampled dirt surrounding the place.

I was confused from the moment  we got inside – there was a mass – a great many young ladies milling about at the doorway to a rather large room.  All of them were elegantly dressed for that time of the day, lots of long afternoon dresses, and milliners must have had a field day, because I'd never seen so many hats.  Again though, as far as I could see, I was the only male there.  I could see now why Carole was dressed so properly.  She fitted right in.  Shannon, in her casual outfit was there for something different

I saw a crudely drawn banner stuck on the wall "Trainer's Rooms" and an arrow pointing down a hallway but didn't pay much attention to it.  Carole waved and smiled to a group of young ladies.  Turned to me.
"I'm going to leave you with Shannon.  Now?  You'd better be good.  Understand?  I mean this.  Don't make me have to come to you now!"
"I'll be good Carole."  I said meekly.
"Damn right you will!" Shannon said sharply. "Carole?  What makes you think I can't handle her?"

Carole gave her friend a quick hug. "I'm sorry dear.  No offense.  I just thought – well he might get skittish.  You know?"
For some reason Shannon laughed at this. "OH!  Yeah.  I guess you're forgiven.  See you later."
With that she led me down the hallway and around a corner.  We passed a few doorways, then walked into a room that had the door open. Shannon shut the door behind us.  "Hi there Rose!  Everything ready?"

Rose was a rather plump, pretty girl, with loose brown hair tied back with a ribbon and wearing a white smock.  She stood beside the major piece of furniture in the room, a large table that seemed very low – no more than eighteen inches high. There was a smaller table, of regular height up against a wall.  On it was what appeared to be a Sterno heater with a very low flame heating what appeared to be large coffee can. There were some other squeeze bottles and what looked to be a large roll of white bandages on the table beside the heater.   Other than a couple of chairs and  some hooks in the walls, that seemed to be it. There was a door on one wall that was open just enough to identify it as a bathroom.

Rose smiled nicely.  "Hi Shannon.  This Cecilia?"
"Yes.  Cecilia?  Say hi to Rose. Better be nice to her, or she might get her own back and hurt you!"

Rose blushed prettily. "Oh Shannon!  Stop it!  Don't listen to her Cecilia. My job is to make sure I don't hurt you.  Just strip down to your undies please.  You can hang your clothes up on these hooks."

She was so matter of fact about it that I stared for a moment too long.
"She doesn't care what you look like – and she won't look while you're undressing, so just do as she tells you.  She'll have a robe for you in a minute."  Shannon said.  "Get a move on!"

It felt strange stripping down to my bra and panties in front of a stranger, but I'd learned not to dawdle.  Rose had turned her back, but once she sensed I was finished turned around. "Oh!  I'm sorry dear.  Hadn't thought! Take your bra off too, will you please?"

A strange reversal I thought, unhooking my bra and letting my breasts go free. A few days earlier, I'd have died of embarrassment at having a young woman see me in a bra. Now I was mortally humiliated at being seen without one.
"Let me see you close up" Rose said, coming to me and peering at my skin. "This should be easy Shannon.  He doesn't have much hair.  Have you ever been waxed before Cecilia?"
"No." I said, then cautiously asked. "Waxed? Does it hurt?"
They both laughed at this. "You'll tingle a few times," Rose said. "But honestly?  If I do my job right?  It should be a fairly pleasant experience for you."  She examined my frontage. "Mind if I say this dear?  These are very pretty breasts. Look very natural."  Then she handed me a short robe of some soft, almost translucent material. "Slip this on love. Then go and lie on the table please.  Face up to start"

I did as she asked.
"Comfy?" she asked, slipping a pillow under my head.
"I guess so" I said uneasily.
"Great!"  she said.  "Let's get started then.  Get a look at your legs and thighs first"

With that, she unceremoniously pushed my robe back up out of the way and caressed my upper thigh with her fingertips.
"Good!  You had him use that depilatory cream I gave you  Shannon?"
"Yeah.  Well Carole had him use it this morning, as far as I know" Shannon replied.
"Really good!"  Rose enthused  "I'd worried about how much time you had given me, but this shouldn't be too bad. Just a little clean up on the thighs and it's more a light down than a heavy growth everywhere else.  Don't see any problems."

"Good." Shannon said. "I'll leave him in your capable hands. I'll walk down and grab a beer, and change. Give me a yell if he gives you any trouble."
"Oh, I can tell.  He won't be any trouble at all, will he?"  Said Rose. "Gives me any?  Why, I'll tickle his tummy!"  With that, she did just that. I giggled girlishly.  Shannon smiled and waved silently.  Left me with Rose.  She spoke quietly in my ear.

"I figure we may as well get the worst over first. Your upper and inner thighs are probably the most sensitive, but you're very fortunate, having such a light growth.  You're less hirsute than many girls I've done, but it's still going to tingle more than a little.  But I want you to tell me when it hurts, okay?  I'll stop then."

She picked up the can from the heater and laid it in the table beside us.  Dipped a finger into the can  "Just right!" she said, wiping her fingers on a towel, then taking a brush she dipped it into the can as well. 
"This'll be a little warm at first, but you'll get used to it.  I promise." She said, starting to paint a strip of what felt like warm motor oil down my thigh.

She was right.  It was a little hotter than warm, but bearable. She painted a strip about six inches wide and from my panty line to above my knees.  Then she quickly cut two lengths of the bandages down and laid them side by side, on top of the wax, and started kneading them into the hardening material with her fingertips.  In the few moments it took her to do this, I could feel the wax congeal on my skin.
"Gonna sting a little!" she warned me, and quickly zipped the bandages away.

It DID sting a bit, but was pleasant more than anything else, especially when she grunted in approval and applied a sweet smelling oil over the area. "You're not going to have any problems at all dear.  That lot came right off. Sometimes?  I may have to go over some areas three or four times, and that can get sore, but you'll have no problems at all.  And know what?  Just wait until you put some nice undies on after this  – and stockings?  You'll swear you've died and gone to heaven!"

And chattering away she proceeded to work on me for the next hour or so.  She asked some questions about how Carole head "broken me in" which I thought a strange choice of words and were quite personal.  But she was SO pleasant that I ended up telling her just about everything, getting quite excited sexually at times.  She hardly seemed to notice this, except one or twice apologized and sort of 'flipped' my erection sharply with her index fingernail – which cooled me down for a while. She always said "Later!" as she did this, which was another thing that puzzled me.

Then Shannon came in carrying a large bag.  She had changed into a rather strange outfit, tight white pants, with the cuffs stuffed into a pair of long boots. She also wore a very colorful shirt.  It was long sleeved and tight at the wrists.  Looked like silk.  I was puzzled at her choice of colors – bright orange and white – not an arrangement that particularly suited her.
"Hi Rose!  Almost finished.?"
"Perfect timing!" Rose said. "Just let me finish rubbing in some oil here." And her fingers  were giving me the light massage that I was beginning to love.

Right then, a quick knock on the door was followed by four young girls – I'd have guessed sixteen years old at the most, came in without waiting for an invitation.  They were all chattering away excitedly.  They were all blonde, with almost identical hairstyles. I noticed that they all wore translucent latex gloves. One carried a large pitcher with what looked like gray foamy water in it.
"Oh goody!"  One said. "Is he ready for us Rose?"
Shannon answered for her.  "Yes.  Bye Cecilia see you in  a little while.  Coming Rose?"
"Yes!"  said Rose. "Bye Cecilia!  Lot's of luck!"  She gave me a light pat on the bottom.  "He's all yours girls," she said, and left the room with Shannon.

I had been lying on the table face down, But started to get up, with the intention of putting my robe on. "No dear! Stay down!" One of the newcomers said, giving me a sharp spank.  "Just lay on your side please."  Then she giggled as I obeyed quickly. "Someone's broken this one in quite well." She laughed.

Then, to my horror, three of them came around to the side I was facing and put their hands on me.  I wondered why, for just a second, then found out. With a totally unexpected series of actions, my back passage was lubricated and I felt the coolness of a plastic pipe being inserted.
"What in heaven's name are you doing!" I squealed indignantly.
"Gonna make you nice and clean – inside and out"  somebody said.
"Trust us" another one added. "This might save you a great deal of embarrassment  You'll thank us later on.  Lie still now!"
And they were giving me an enema!

I could feel the liquid flow into me and the start of the pressure building in my bowels.  Knew that if I struggled, it would just make control of my rectal muscles that much more difficult – and if I dislodged the pipe?  Oh god, what a mess it would be!  Accordingly, I surrendered and laid quietly.
"That's a good boy!" one said, and patted my rump approvingly.  "Won't be long now."

A few minutes later, I was running for the bathroom, with the girls calling out encouragement as I emptied myself.  Finally, I cleaned myself off and went back into the room.
"That's a good boy!  Back onto the table now.  But kneel this time – on your hands and knees, if you will?" one of the group said.

Wearily, I complied, then noticed that a bucket of water had appeared from nowhere.  Two of the girls dipped soft sponges into the bucket then came and started sponging me all over – and I mean, all over.  Helplessly I continued to kneel while my genitals were washed lovingly with the scented, warm, water..  As one girl washed the front, the other was invading my back passage.  With all of these ministrations, I attained a major erection.
"Oh  yummy!" the one who was washing me at the front said. "Look what I found!"  And she began to rub the soapy soft sponge up and down, up and down, on my member.
"Oh please!"  I protested weakly – but to absolutely no avail.  As I started to spasm she put the sponge to catch my juices.  I almost collapsed onto the table, but a sharp spank had me keep my position, even though my arms and legs were trembling with weakness.

"My turn now" said the one at the back – and her fingers were up inside me! – all slithery from the soapy water.  I couldn't believe it she was deliberately moving her fingers in and out of me with no more emotion than she would use in washing her hands.  To my total disbelief I found myself getting another erection!  I turned my head to protest this new assault on my character and, by doing so, missed what the girl working on my front was up to – she was slipping some sort of ring down and over my penis! I was able to see the final results of her handiwork easily by turning my head back again.  The ring seemed to be made of some sort of vinyl or plastic, and had two smaller circular rings linked to it, one at each side. For some strange reason, the set up was having a peculiar effect on me - I couldn't lose my erection!

Then I was being laved by cool fresh water.  It felt deliciously cool, and I relaxed.  The toweling that followed was another salve to my injured pride – then my two attendants stepped aside and the other two started gently administering some sort of scented lotion or oil, all over my body. This felt absolutely wonderful – especially as the girls were making soft little comforting noises as they gently rubbed my skin with their soft fingers.  My still-erect member throbbed with pleasure.

"Okay Cecilia" one of them said. "Would you change position please?  Sit back, but stay on your knees?"  Gratefully, I did as I was told – I was getting a little stiff from being too long in the one position – but the gratitude didn't last long as a new series of indignities started to be showered on me.

End of part 6


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bea and Carrie,

I very much appreciate your thoughts and sharing, which gives me some very appreciated support. I'd like to write longer now but don't have much time. (My work and home life is crazy-busy.

To answer Bea's questions, at least for me:
1) Why do I care to determine where "all this came from"? A: I suppose I'm looking for some justification, perhaps an excuse, that makes it okay. Of course as I think about it, I don't need an excuse for why I became an EE, or like certain kinds of books, do I?

2) If I could undo it all and not have these desires and predilections, would I? My first reaction is, "In a heartbeat!" But again, on further reflection, I don't know. First, we don't know what others' experiences are really like. Maybe it would be worse. And, I suppose, one desire might very well be replaced by another.

I think you're both right and admirable that you have come to terms with all this and I hope to join you. I'm working on it.

Thanks again for giving me some space and support.

Hugs,

Marie