Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Welcome to Monica

Hi Monica

Great to see you - even though some lazy buggers were invited before you - you beat them to the punch!

I know that the readers here will find your experiences of great interest - far too many of us (myself included)are just too scared to do what you do - and your day to day life as a maid will be helluva interesting!  Not only that?  You've worked all over - and I think to hear of any differences you run into in various countries will be fascinating.

GO Girl!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Gina Vizavi said...

I can't wait to hear more about some of Monica's experiences.

Maria said...

I second Gina's comment

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?