Sunday, July 22, 2012

Interactive Story

Bea has been kind enough to allow me to post my questionnaires.  This week I would like to try a different one.    Most of us visit the site to read Bea's terrific stories.   Today's survey questions are embedded in a story context.  The idea is that I will slowly develop a story based upon input from the survey.  I am starting in the middle of things.  Based upon the answers to these questions,  I will report the results, write a short story segment, and then continue to develop the story asking more survey questions.  In this way, I will write a story based to an extent on the direction that the readers take me in.  I am not sure how this story will turn out, or how long I will play with this interactive context, and I am not Bea, so it won't be a great story, i am hoping it will be an interesting story,  but the good thing from my perspective is that if it isn't, I can blame the readers!  As always all responses are anonymous.  

We start in the middle.   Robert has been left in the house of his fiance's mother a large mansion with maid servants for a few days while the Ladies visit an old friend.   He had been looking forward to the run of the house, but a series of events have left him confused and overwhelmed.   He finds himself pantied and put in a skirt by the Head Maid Miss Hancock, and just recently completed a task that is certainly a maid's task! cleaning the downstairs bathroom.  He sits in the hall in a daze, wondering how this has happened to him so quickly...


Hope the experiment leads to some fun results... Hugs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Belinda,hope it gets a good response.
rgds
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Sorry my answers to your survey are late but what a great idea

Anonymous said...

I love the surveys, do more please,? I have too keep a watch on my sissy maid too? Helga.