Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Wish I knew what I was doing - and Something on Accupuncture!

This is not how I want to do this - but to my readers?  Go and look at Xaxasissy's blog.  It is fascinating - and there are all sorts of posts there!  (Listen up you buggers!  Start making comments!).  Anyhow?  I was deeply complimented last night when I saw a copy of my story - "The Two Denny's".  I can't tell who put it up there - but it still felt like being published for the very first time.  Thank you dear, whoever you are!

I want to talk about accupuncture for the rest of this post - so if it doesn't appeal to you?  I'd suggest that you move on.

I don't want to go into details but I was pretty damn sick with blood clots almost a year ago right now.  It was bad enough that I had to be airlifted to a bigger hospital than exists in my small town.  I was in hospital for two weeks - then a skilled nursing facility for one week - to teach me to walk again.  I knew I was having trouble but when they said I'd take almost a year to walk properly again?  I said they were full of shit.

They weren't.  It got so bad that I couldn't walk any distance worth a damn.  Stairs or slopes just about killed me. My doc - who I think highly of - just shakes his head.  Two days ago - fed up with this mess I made an appointment with an accupuncturist.  After getting information from me, he put me on a table for thirty minutes or so.

When I got home, I did my 'standard' walk.  I was disappointed,  I felt great starting out - but was almost as buggered as I usually was - maybe 10% better?  But there were other things that felt much better - so I set up another session for today.  Did my walk afterwards - It was about 35% better than usual.  Not only that?  I felt so good after my session today that I set up two sessions for next week.

Now keep one thing in mind.  I am a Scot - and really frugal.  I am NOT insured. so apart from getting a senior discount, I am paying the full amount.  I am only putting this in my blog, because I am deeply impressed with this method of treatment.  All I'm trying to say is this - "If you have had a problem for a long time"?  At least THINK about going to an accupuncturist!

I'll answer any questions I get - but this is something that's utterly strange to me - so don't be looking for miracles!

2 comments:

belinda said...

oh Bea! I don't know if calling everybody buggers will get the followers commenting! I think most sissies prefer to be rather than to be buggering, preferably by Mistress. I have noticed that so many of your stories have many ladies and the one poor "bugger" who has fallen into their clutches. I think that is one of the more distinctive characteristics of your stories. I wonder if anyone else has noticed particular themes in Bea's stories, and would like her to comment.

rocketdave said...

Of course I've noticed recurring themes in Bea's stories, but I don't think they're necessarily unique to just Bea. I can, however, easily recognize a story by Bea due to the way people talk.