Sunday, March 17, 2013

Rose and Jack - slight delay

Just a quick note to update those who are following the Rose & Jack story.
I had hoped  I would have it completed by now but it's taking me longer than I thought.The good news is that I have about  75% of it written.
I hadn't intended to include Pamela, was going to introduce another character instead, but after reading the notes by the 2 Anon commentors ( sorry-would have liked to mention you by name but the comments were not signed) and Rocket Dave I realise she has become an integral part of the story for some and she will appear at some stage.

I'm hoping I will be able to finish it in the next 2- 3 days once I can get around a particular issue in one passage.

Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions  I really appreciate them and really hope I can finish this on a high note.

rgds

Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like we're in for a great finale for the Rose and Jack saga, or should we say the Rose and Elizabeth saga. We're both delighted that we haven't heard the last of bossy Pamela and can't wait to read what embarrassments await Jack in this next episode.
Congratulations to Carrie for keeping closet maids like myself, and bossy mistresses like mine, so well entertained.