Monday, May 2, 2011

Sheesh!

Must be getting ancient, right enough!  Came here, primarily, today to correct the address for Xaxa.  Found out that I'd done it already.
BUT?  Big News!  Fictionmania is back and alive.  A great collection of stories!  I was SO pleased, I sent them a story.  Was embarrassed all to hell when I discovered that I'd given it to them before.  That's all right though - I'll look out another - one that I've made bloody sure isn't published there already.

I don't know if anything will come of it - but I've been looking into those self-publishing outfits.  I'm not writing anything any more but figure that putting three novelettes together in an attractive paperback - and putting a reasonable price on it may be interesting.  Must say that I'm fascinated.  Bloody amazing what they can do nowadays.  (I've talked to Carrie - and he's looking at doing my cover and illustrations - I'm as artistic as a brick wall  so that's another fun aspect).  Any reaction to this?  I'd be delighted to get an idea.

Got some nice birthday wishes - thanks to all.  Managed a few hangovers as well.  Not the drinker that I used to be, I guess.

1 comment:

rocketdave said...

I'm afraid you still need to fix the link to xaxasissy. You've got the right url written there, but when you click on it, it's still the wrong address. I hate to say it, but the url to fictionmania is wrong too. It's fictionmania.tv now. That is good news about it being back, though.

I don't think I know who Carrie is, but seeing your work in paperback form sounds interesting.