1. Time of day. Your perception of your actual age or maturity.
2. Surroundings. How you see life in general.
3. Walking on. (This is usually a path of some description - denotes how conventional you are. I had a guy respond "Shoes" Pretty exact type of guy -right?)
4. Bear. People in general and how you view them.
5. A key. Your ego. (I found this fantastically accurate - at least as far as my own ego is concerned.)
6. Lake Your overview of sex.
7. What do you drink from. A phallic symbol of most interest to you.
8. Swim? Your participation in sex.
9. House. Your view of the institution of marriage.
10. Fence. Death. What did you see on the other side? Interesting.
A half humorous warning though. I had a fairly nice walk in the woods - with nothing too jarring. though my answer to number 7 puzzled the hell out of the guys who gave it to me - though I was somewhat aware of what "An ornately carved and painted wooden clog" might have meant.
But my "Key". A huge bloody thing - like a castle key. Bright and golden with the loop at the end criss-crossed with golden threads - with pearls at the interstices no less. My interlocutors were damn near having hysterics as I answered - but it IS true. I have this huge bloody ego - which is why I can never figure out how in hell's name I ever became a submissive in the first place!
But the warning. I was so entranced by this thing - and the accuracy - that I gave it to a friend of mine. His answers were AWFUL. You should have seen the lies I had to tell to avoid making him look terrible!
But I do hope that you had some fun with the Walk in the Woods.