Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oh the Guide I wish there was...

Hi everyone, Its been ages but I thought I'd pull up a couple of pics I took a little while ago. I felt very much the part and decided to make my own cover to the book--that said, I dearly wish there was such a manual for many of us. What fun it would be and well, absolutely handy! Don't have a bunch to say except that it might be fun for everyone to chip in or play along and we could make our own mini-"Complete Idiot's guide to being the Perfect Sissy Maid" here on the blog. Some chapters could include Appearance/Uniforms, Deportment/attitude, different kinds of service, Cleaning/housekeeping etc. Hope you all enjoy the pics and let me know what you think ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Tammie, lets have a few guides to being the perfect sissy maid. There is so much to learn if we are to do our job properly and look neat and tidy at all times.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea, could do with some advice on deportment, etiquette and other aspects of domestic service before I join my mistress again this summer to serve her and her friends as their maid for our annual fortnight's holiday.

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for the Sissy Maid guide - Mistress has booked the holiday now and told me I need to improve on last years so will need help from the guide book.