Thursday, August 20, 2026

Ansel and Gretel

Ansel and Gretel


By Bea

 

August, 2000

 

Ansel and I stood in the pouring rain, soaked to the skin, looking at the warm lights of the hostelry.

 

She tried to make light of our misery. "Well, at least we don't have luggage to weigh us down anymore."

"No money in our wallets either" I bitched.

"And who's fault is that?" She snapped, then, placatingly "Sorry, let's not quarrel"

 

I saw the brass sign with the ornate script. My German isn't too good, but I started to get a terrible sinking feeling in my stomach. "Stop me if I'm wrong" I moaned "But doesn't this plate say 'Frau Lieber's home for young ladies?"

 

My half sister's German is far superior to mine, but she is a little on the myopic side. She peered at the sign for a few seconds "Shit! She said quietly "Mary didn't say anything about this. Probably thought that we'd have split up by now. Don't think there's much we can do now but go in and talk to the lady."

 

She undid the gate latch, pushed it open, and started to walk up the pathway. I caught her by the shoulder.

"You can't leave me. What am I supposed to do?"

 

She looked at me scornfully. "Would you please stop your goddam whining? If it hadn't been for you and your stupid vanity we'd have lots of money left, but no - you're some kind of stud on a pool table - no sweet young fraulein could possibly beat you..."

"She was lucky!" I yelled. "I keep telling you. She was lucky!"

She nodded in agreement "Lucky to meet a pigeon like you - yeah, real lucky." She shook her head "Anyway, I've no intention of leaving you. I'm hoping that this Frau Lieber can help us. Mary said that she's kinda weird, but if she takes a shine to you, she can't do enough."

 

She stared at me "Can you think of anything else? This town looks as if it's closing for the night. We spent our last nickel getting here. I've got that job starting tomorrow that'll get us back on our feet, but we need a place to get dry and warm now. If she won't help us, we spend tonight like last night, in a barn somewhere. I'm just not going to give in, without at least asking. Do you have any ideas?. If you don't, just shut up and let me try."

 

She was absolutely right. I had no alternatives to offer at all. I followed her to the porch. She pulled an old fashioned bell-pull and we waited as a heavy tread advanced on the door from inside. The door opened.

 

A fairly heavy-set woman stood there, quite imposing in the way she held herself. Around five - nine or so, starched white apron over a plain black dress, thick blonde hair pulled back severely from her face. She smiled suddenly, transfiguring her whole appearance. "Come in, ladies - come in. Welcome to Frau Lieber's."

 

She had made a not un-common mistake. I am very slightly built and, having been short of funds for some time, had not had a hair cut. Accordingly, my hair was a lot longer than normal in a male. In addition, it has a tendency to curl when wet. I have absolutely no growth on my face and the fact that I was wearing one of Ansel's brightly colored spare windbreakers couldn't have helped either.

 

We didn't correct her right away though. Just getting in out of the rain was a major accomplishment. She led us to a lovely warm sitting room, exclaiming as she did so about the inclement weather, and how she just happened to have a spare room for us, that she was sure we would find most suitable. Even after we had been seated, she still had a problem in recognizing my sex. Quite honestly, I had the uneasy suspicion that, even though she took me for a girl, she was still coming on to me.

 

It took Ansel a little while to explain our problem, complicated by the fact that she had to disabuse Frau Lieber's assumption of my sex. She explained how we were on a six month hiatus from college to get a more comprehensive idea of German culture - an idea of my step mother's. How we had inadvertently lost all of our money and why we didn't want to wire home for more. (What she said about the money was a pack of lies actually, but it didn't make me look bad, so I didn't mind). When Frau Lieber heard about our finances her face tightened momentarily, but when Ansel told her about the well paying temporary job she was slated to start in town the next day, she smiled sympathetically.

 

To tell the truth, I was getting the decided idea that Frau Lieber was only listening to Ansel with one ear. I kept getting sidelong glances from her and little winks. I didn't quite know what to do, but found myself blushing a lot at first, then batting my eyelashes at her, then returning her approaches with shy little smiles of my own. At first, Ansel was too engrossed in her own story to see what was going on at the sidelines, but when she did catch on, encouraged me with some body language of her own.

 

Frau Lieber's English was excellent. A strong accent though, but altogether a pleasant voice, even though something on the commanding side. "Oh, you poor things" she cooed "I can't let you go back out in that rain tonight. You just wait here. I will go run two baths, and you can at least get warm."

Ansel grimaced. "Oh, that sounds lovely Frau Lieber, but our last landlady held all of our clothes and we don't have anything to change into. Do you have a clothes dryer we could use while we're bathing?" I could have sworn that I saw a gleam flash in that woman's eyes. "Yes. Of course. Just leave your wet things outside the bathroom door. I take care of you O.K. Please wait while I run water now." She left the room.

 

Ansel giggled "I think she fancies you. Wow!" Then she looked puzzled. "Funny, it wasn't the impression I got from Mary..."

"What wasn't?" I asked, but with no real interest as I heard water start to run somewhere in the house. The thought of getting out of my wringing wet clothes and into a warm bath was eliminating any other considerations from my mind. Tired, I shut my eyes and leant back into the chair.

"Hey!" Ansel said sharply "That chair's got a fabric back!"

"So what?" I said sleepily.

"You'll soak it! That's what!" She retorted. "We don't want to get Frau Lieber pissed off at us now. C'mon, sit up!"

"Aw shit!" I grumbled "She loves me - I can do no wrong!" But sat up anyway.

 

Frau Lieber appeared and motioned to Ansel to follow her. As Ansel left the room, she raised her arms in the winner's clench, then disappeared. About five minutes later, Frau Lieber appeared for me. Wordlessly she led me to the door of a bathroom, and pointed inside. She smiled suddenly.

"Just leave your clothes here at the door" she reminded me.

"Thank you Frau Lieber" I said sincerely and started to go in. I felt a gentle pat on my posterior as I did so, and made an instinctive little wiggle, which got me another. Finally, I was inside.

 

The scent rose from the bath, intermixing with the steam. It certainly wasn't a masculine scent by any means, but the thought of a nice soak in a deep bath with six inches of snowy white bubbles was not to be ignored. I stripped off my sodden things, peered out of the door to make sure she had gone, then left them as directed. I checked the temperature - perfect!, and slid contentedly in, and under the bubbles.

 

After some interval, I'm not sure how long, Frau Lieber came in without knocking. She hung some clothes up on a hook behind the door. "Pajamas and robe for you - ja?". I had just enough energy left to mumble a sleepy "Thanks".

"Do not fall asleep there" she growled "Ten minutes - that's all the time you get now. I'll be back." and left without further ado.

 

And I enjoyed the next ten minutes. She returned then, a big fluffy towel in her hands. I stretched my hand out to take it, but she held it up instead "Out! I dry you" she commanded. I was kind of embarrassed showing my nude figure to a strange woman. She didn't look away either, staring down at my organ "Not a great big one, is it?" She giggled.

Mortified, I didn't answer her, but let her wrap me in the confines of the towel, then dry me.

 

I was slipping back into contented sleepiness when the towel was removed again, and I was in front of her , naked. She advanced on me a large powder puff in one hand, an open box of powder in the other. I started to back away. "Stand still!" She said "No nonsense now!". A minute or so later, I had been baptized thoroughly with the powder. It wasn't overpoweringly scented, but decidedly feminine.

 

"Here's your pajamas" she said matter-of-factly. I put on what was handed to me, pink satin tops and bottoms. Feeling stranger by the minute, I buttoned the jacket with the fabric-covered buttons of the nightwear. The robe she handed me was obviously a girl's as well, but at least it was of a terry cloth material, even if it was pink. I did protest when she handed me a pair of pink fluffy slippers as well. "But they've got high heels" I complained. "So you look a little bigger" she answered - "Bare feet mark up my hardwood floors. Put them on!".

 

A little wobbly, I followed her into her room. The fire had caught and was burning merrily. A coffee table in front of it had a plate of cookies and a big pot of hot chocolate just sitting there, waiting. Without asking, she poured a cup of the chocolate and brought it over to the sofa I had sat down on. She lowered herself beside me, put it down, then put a big arm around me, pulling me into her body. "You like Mummy - eh?"

 

I giggled a little hysterically.. "Mummy?".

She growled "Ja!. Mummy!"

Put like that, I certainly wasn't going to argue. "Yes, I like Mummy" I said agreeably, reaching for a cookie.

I don't know how it happened, but she must have used my own momentum from that move to divert me towards her as I reclined again. Anyway, I was now perched on her lap.

 

Within minutes I was being caressed, cuddled, and hand fed with tid-bits from the table. I learned the kind of behavior she expected - we've all seen the girl vamps in the old movies, wiggling, pouting, kissing. In truth, I was starting to get kind of aroused, though still in a sleepy sort of way. A knock on the door frightened me, and I tried to jump up. She held me on her lap, effortlessly. "Is that you Ansel?" She called "Come in!".

 

And it was Ansel, and she came in. She had obviously showered and was also wearing a borrowed robe and pajamas, but looked a lot more masculine than her brother. I saw her eyes widen at the sight of me, my face now a nice match for my outfit, sitting daintily on Frau Liebers lap, being fed treats like a pet."

 

"Have some hot chocolate." Frau Lieber offered "Gretl loves it, don't you Gretl?" - and she was talking to me!. I stared at her in horror. She had called me a girl's name - and in front of my half-sister! I was speechless, then she laughed loudly "You know 'Hansel and Gretl?' - the old fairy story - surely?". Well, Ansel and Gretl...Funny, ja?"

I laughed, not very sincerely, and Ansel acknowledged the statement with a slight smile as she poured herself some chocolate and picked up a cookie and sat down. What happened then was total humiliation.

 

As they conversed, Frau Lieber continued to treat me like a plaything, still calling me Gretl, or pet, or doll - while she told us what her plan was, how she could work it so that we could both stay. As Ansel was a young lady, there would be no problem. Men, however, were not allowed as guests. There was an out though. Nobody could complain about a man helping around the house. That way, I could pay for my keep, and she'd trust Ansel until she got her first pay check.

 

Ansel looked doubtful, laughing a little. "I don't think that he'll be a whole lot of use to you around the house. He's never shown much aptitude for that kind of work at home, if you know what I mean".

Frau Lieber grinned confidently. "I'm a very good trainer." She boasted "Know how I do it?". Ansel shrugged.

I didn't even have time to protest. Before I knew it, I had been upended over her knee, given two light pats on the behind, and flipped upright again. Frau Lieber wasn't even out of breath as she continued "Of course, if my girls are really naughty, I spank much harder." She looked me straight in the eyes "But Gretl won't be trouble, will she?"

 

In front of my step- sister's unbelieving eyes, I shook my head. "No mummy, I won't be any trouble." I said meekly.

"Good" Frau Lieber said. "You two finish your chocolate, while I get your rooms ready". She slid me off her lap, and left the room. Ansel waited for all of five seconds before she started her attack. "What on earth are you doing? She's treating you like a.. like a.. Girl!"

 

Perversely, I had to argue. "She's just being nice to me" I sulked. "She's got you in girls clothes, wearing girl's perfume by the smell of it, and she's calling you Gretl.. And you sit on her lap, squirming like a floozie, and calling her 'Mummy'. I guess that's how you want people to be nice to you, huh?"

"Oh, stop it!" I snapped. "Tomorrow I'll dodge the old bag, and get out of here. Tomorrow, or the next day... But at least I'll sleep in a bed tonight! Tonight I'm warm. You want me to pass that up?

 

She just shook her head, speechless for once. We sat and finished our drinks until Frau Lieber came back. She gave Ansel directions to her room, and guided me to mine. Despite what I'd said to Ansel, I was feeling more and more emasculated each moment. The frilly boudoir in pink chintz, floral frilled bedcovers, and white dresser didn't help. I was even more nervous when I found that it adjoined her bedroom.

 

That feeling persisted when she opened up a sliding closet door to reveal lots of dresses, skirts, blouses on hangers. "Lots of my young ladies leave clothes they don't want any more. I went to put your wet clothes in the dryer, but seem to have misplaced them ... Look in here tomorrow for something to wear, I'm sure you'll find something that'll fit".

 

She moved to the dresser, opened a drawer, and pulled a pair of lacy panties out. Held them up. "These should fit, right?".

I nodded helplessly. " But won't my own clothes be ready by then?" I queried.

"Oh, probably" she admitted, half heartedly.. "But just in case, get something from here.. and the closet.. Understood?"

 

I understood, all too well. The following morning I felt better than I had in weeks, lying in comfort in a very soft bed, but then realized my predicament. Having nothing else, I threw on my robe and hurried downstairs to see if I could find my own clothes. She caught me searching.

"What are you doing?" She asked heavily.

"I think I left my wallet in my pocket" I explained weakly.

She smiled warmly "Ach so" she said "I found your wallet last night.. But verdamnt if I can remember where I put it .. but you don't need it right away, do you?" "Oh, no Mummy" I agreed "That's all right. I can get it from you when you find it"

 

Her hand snaked out and patted my posterior. "Good!" She said "Now run upstairs and get some clothes on before my young ladies come down and see you in your nightwear". Really scared now (she had my papers as well as my clothes), I ran upstairs.

 

I was able to find a pair of dark blue pants that fitted me. Unfortunately, they fastened at the back - didn't even have a false fly. With a tremor, I put on the panties that had been indicated to me the night before. Actually, they felt quite nice. The blouses were all rather feminine. I chose a light blue one, tucked it into my pants, then put a sweater over the top, pulling out the collar points of the blouse. It wasn't a bad looking outfit I thought.

 

I found some knee high socks and a pair of reasonable height heeled shoes that fitted so, dressed now, headed for breakfast. Ansel had beaten me to it. She gave me a fleeting smile as she hurriedly gulped down her food.

"Looking good there sweetie." she managed to get out between gulps.

Huffily, I headed past her to get to the breakfast buffet. She did something I could not believe. As I passed her, she half turned, and hooked her finger at the panty line. She pulled it, then released it. An audible snap was heard. Panic stricken, I looked around to see if anyone else had come into the room. Luckily, we were still by ourselves.

 

"What did you do that for!" I gasped.

"Just to let you know that girls know what panty lines look like. Also, if you think that 'men' are in the habit of wearing pants that zip up the back, you're mistaken. Girls wear panties, girls wear the kind of pants you're wearing. You told me last night that you were heading out this morning. Now I see you still here, floating around - in girls clothes. I've got the feeling that Frau Lieber has something in mind that you won't...." She looked at me wonderingly "Let me re-phrase that...that maybe you might not ...like."

 

"She's got my clothes and my papers." I said "I'm just wearing these until I find them, but I think she's hidden them."

"That's no problem. Walk out now. Go to the police." She advised, after I'd explained my predicament.

"I can't go like 'this'" I said, plucking the sides of the pants.

"The way things are going, these might be the most masculine clothes you're going to be wearing for some time." she advised, giggling, then looked at her watch. "I've gotta get going.. Last chance .. Wanna come?"

"I'll have to work it out somehow." I pleaded. "Tonight..I'll be ready tonight. Then we can get out of here".

She nodded, disbelief written all over her face "Sure Danny...Or is it Gretl?. See you tonight". With that, she took off.

 

I managed to get my breakfast finished before Frau Lieber found me. It didn't take long for her to have me in an apron and flounced cap, being trained in the niceties of being a housemaid. Of course, she kept telling me that I wasn't a maid...Men couldn't be maids.. I was ..eh.. House..Man (loud giggle).

 

It turned out that the house was practically empty, only one paying customer at that moment, but three of her 'young ladies' were due in that day. Naturally, she was very happy that she had found a new mai...House man.. to help get the rooms ready. And somehow, the morning went by so quickly that I didn't get any chance to find my clothes at all. In fact, before I knew it, I was serving lunch to Frau Lieber and Miss Schner - a rather short-sighted young lady who seemed to be under the assumption that I was the maid. I was a little upset that Frau Lieber didn't correct her.

 

After they left the room, I managed to get a quick bite. Then I got started in on the washing the dishes. Once they were put away, the other guests started to arrive and I had to help carry their luggage up to their rooms.

Miss Ellen - a Dutch girl, wasn't short sighted - but was determined that I was the maid. I told her that I was the house-man, but she just stared at me, then told me how she wanted her luggage unpacked, and started to change her clothes - right in front of me!

 

I started to leave the room, but she demanded that I stay and assist her. She had me look out some clothes, then help her fasten the buttons at the back of her blouse. I was nonplussed when she handed me her dirty clothes and gave me instructions to wash and iron them. I didn't know what to do. I actually thanked her, and started to leave the room. She stared at me.

"Ahem?" she growled in her throat. "Haven't you forgotten something?"

I looked at her blankly, and waved the clothes she had just given me at her. "I've got everything you gave me" I protested.

"When I dismiss a maid, she curtsies, and says 'yes ma am'" she said.

I laughed. "I keep telling you, I'm not the maid"

"You're wearing a maids cap and apron. You've just helped me get dressed. You've got my clothes in your hand to wash and iron. I want you to curtsey. I want you to say yes ma'am. I want you to do that now!. If you do not, I'll complain to Frau Lieber, and I'll do it immediately. This is only my second year here, but I've heard how Frau Lieber spanks her girls if they don't behave..."

"I'm not her girl..." I started to protest. She stuck her face in mine "Now!" She whispered vehemently.

 

In total humiliation, I took both sides of my apron in my hands, bobbed, and whispered "Yes ma'am".

She nodded. "That's better. What's your name?"

"Danny." I answered

"Ridiculous !" She snapped. "That's a man's name!"

"Frau Lieber calls me Gretl sometimes" I admitted.

"A lot more appropriate" she agreed. "Well, Gretl, any time I speak to you, you will answer me correctly. That means you will curtsey, and say 'Yes ma'am'. Understand?". She looked at me sternly.

This time, my curtsey was deeper, my voice a little louder.

 

Just as I did so, Frau Lieber called for me, to come and help with another of her guests who was just in the process of arriving. Another quick curtsey, and I escaped from Miss Ellen. I ran to Frau Lieber

"Miss Ellen is treating me like I was a maid." I protested.

"Ja. She would do that...She is a bossy young woman. Just ignore her."

"Oh thank you Frau Lieber" I said happily "I don't have to curtsey to her any more then?"

She looked at me sharply. "You mean that you have been curtseying to her?".

My furious blush was answer enough I guess. She shook her head. "Once you have voluntarily acted like a maid for her, I can't very well over-ride her.."

"But she made me!" I cried.

"Then, you have the proper attitude for a maid." she said calmly.. "And you just can't treat only her in that fashion. I'm afraid you'll have to do the same for all the girls"

"Please, Frau Lieber" I pleaded "Don't make me do this.."

"But I need a maid right now" she said firmly. "I told you that you were a house-man, didn't I?"

"Yes" I admitted.

"And yet you let one of my young ladies treat you as if you were a ladies maid. Isn't that some of her clothes in your hand?"

"Yes" I said

"For you to wash and iron?"

I nodded.

"Well, house-men don't do things like that. Maids do. I'll see to Miss Anna.. You go, take that silly sweater off, and put a skirt on. There's a black one in your closet. Did you argue with Miss Ellen at all?"

"A little bit" I admitted.

"Then, once you have your skirt on, go and apologize. And would you please hurry up!"

 

After I'd taken the sweater off and put the skirt on, Miss Ellen was a lot nicer to me, accepting my meek apologies pleasantly, but shaming me by complimenting me on how pretty my blouse was. Blushing again, I curtsied, thanked her, and went back to help Frau Lieber.

 

By this time, dinner had to be prepared, so I had to spend a lot of the remaining afternoon in the kitchen. Around six-thirty I was told to go shower and get ready to serve dinner. The uniform that Frau Lieber gave me consisted of a full black skirt with a swirling white, multi layered petticoat to go under it and a full white blouse, heavily laced around the scalloped neckline .."And put a little lipstick on" she instructed me "Not too much now. You young girls have a habit of over-doing it a little."

 

Terrified, I started serving dinner around seven thirty to all of the young ladies, including Ansel. In some ways, I think I was looking forward to the reactions they would show to have me serve them in my new clothes and touch of makeup. But there was practically none. They were more hungry than anything else, so it was "Please Gretl? Get me this...Get me that...". It dawned on me. These young ladies expected maids to serve them. I may not have looked entirely like the ones they were used to - but close enough. They were loud and having a good time, with Ansel fitting right in. I raised some good natured laughter when I blushed at one of the raunchier jokes.

 

As they left the room, Ansel sidled alongside me for a few seconds. "I'm going out for clothes for you. Be in my room at ten." she whispered, and left me standing astonished.

 

For her to help me out, after my ignoring her offer and predictions of the morning were totally out of character but, for the first time that day, I could actually see a way out of the dilemma I'd gotten myself into. At least I did think that way for a little while but, as I did the dishes, my skirt and apron swirling around me as I moved, I felt a little reluctance. Sure, I was getting bossed around - but I was being fed, had a nice warm room, and dry clothes. They may not be too 'masculine' but I had to admit that .. Maybe I shouldn't be too hasty?"

 

But my masculine upbringing had brainwashed me too much - also the thought of what Ansel would tell my step-mother... I could hear her in my imagination. "You should have seen him turning down an escape opportunity so that he could stay in his little maids uniform...". I felt myself flushing at the thought of it. I finished the dishes, checked with Frau Lieber to make sure she didn't need anything more, and got back to my room around nine-fifteen. There wasn't anything to do, so I spent an nervous half hour or so waiting for the time to pass. Finally, it was time, so I snuck out of my room, closing my door very quietly behind me, then practically slid down the stairs to Ansels room.

 

She opened the door at my soft knock, and motioned me in. Nervously, I looked around. She was in her pajamas, which confused me.

"Well, where are they?" I asked.

She smiled a secret looking smile "What?"

"Oh, come on " I urged. "The clothes!"

As I said it, a knock came to the door. She went and answered it. The next thing, Miss Ellen was in the room with us. Frantically, I signaled with my eyes for Ansel to get rid of her, but she seemed not to see me. A few seconds later, another knock, and it was another two of the young lady guests coming in to the room. It was a small room, and the five of us filled it almost to overflowing. When Miss Schner arrived a few seconds later and was let in, I was aware that something was wrong. All of them were wearing nightwear. I tried to excuse myself from the room, but a couple of grinning girls got in my way, held my arms and sat with me on the bed.

 

Miss Ellen called the meeting to order.

"Some of you are new, but I'm sure you've met Frau Lieber. You'll have probably guessed she is of a .. somewhat.. domineering.. nature. Those of us who have been here before, know that she has a liking for ..ahem ..young ladies." At this, there was an outbreak of giggling. She continued "Now, if she's happy, this is a very happy house to live in. If she's not, this house can be a miserable place to live. Obviously then, it makes sense for us to try and keep her happy.. Yes?"

 

Everybody nodded in agreement, so she went on "Now Frau Lieber seems to have broken away from her normal likes by getting some sort of crush on this young.. uh.. man here, that you've seen acting as our maid today..." This generated a new burst of giggling from the girls "...But there seems to be a problem with him...". At this, the girls looked at me with a different look in their eyes - I was a threat to their happiness?

"..He's trying to run away !!"

 

At this, there was an almost simultaneous inhalation of breath from all of the girls.. How dare he?

 

"You'll notice, however" she said pedantically "That this young man is wearing clothes normally worn by maids. From a personal meeting with him, I resolved that he is very submissive... So.. if he were to be .. ahem.. prettied up, he would be an even better candidate for Frau Lieber's.. attentions.. if you know what I mean."

 

Ansel reached behind her and pulled a couple of white satin garments out into view. "I'm sorry, Gretl" she said coming forward. "But I really like my new job and this place and think I could be happy here. You've got to admit that you haven't been a whole lot of help on this trip, but now's your chance. Just put these on.. You're sure to like them... Then we'll make you up, nice and pretty - do something quick and nice for your hair.. Then you come with us to Frau Lieber's slumber party. Then.. Hey presto! Everybody's happy.

 

I was still shaking my head in disbelief as they forced me back onto the bed and removing my clothes to replace them with the satin nightdress and peignoir. Helplessly, I was forced to sit while giggling girls applied perfume (Frau Lieber's favorite, according to Miss Ellen) and bright scarlet lipstick with matching nail polish on my finger and toe nails. They got into a small argument as to the shades of blusher and eyeshadow to put on me, but finally resolved it.

 

As my hair had not been cut in some time, it offered little problems. They simply pulled it back a little from my face, then tied it with a large satin ribbon. A pair of white satin-covered slippers went on my feet - and I was ready. I saw my reflection before we left the room. To be quite honest, a dazed, but pretty girl was looking back at me.

 

Without fully realizing it, I found myself in the center of the group of girls, heading upstairs for Frau Liebers room. It turned out that, though not a regular tradition, it was fairly commonplace for her to have a sort of slumber party on the night before school started. Someone knocked on the door, and we were invited to enter. When she saw me she turned to the girls with a big smile on her face. "A present?. For me?"

"Oh yes" the girls chorused. "We hope you'll enjoy her"

 

She sat down on her couch. "Come pretty Gretl. Come and sit on mummy's lap."

 

With all the girls watching, and a few barely suppressing grins, I walked slowly to her and sank slowly into her lap. She put a big arm around me, pulled me to her and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes with a sudden pleasure. When I opened them again, I could see the smear that my lipstick had made on her mouth. "Mmm..Mm" I sighed. "That was nice.." And cuddled into her for the beginning of what was a very nice evening.

 

 

 

The End


No comments: