Thursday, December 8, 2022

Help Wanted 2

Happy holidays.  Here's another quick post to get the word out that the second half of Help Wanted, the feminization/sissification/femdom comic I drew for James Craft is currently available from Sick Puppy Press, either individually or as part of a "combo" pack that includes both parts, if you haven't already bought the first one.  

If you follow me on deviantART, you might have already known that the comic was out.  A week ago, I posted a journal entry there about the comic, though it's mostly me whining about life and complaining about the dearth of feedback I've gotten.  Still, a few people have taken the time to say nice things about it, and I guess sales have been decent.  

The story is pretty silly, and the pacing could be slower, but I think you can tell that a lot of hard work went into this thing.  For what it's worth, I've illustrated a few feminization books over the years, and out of all of them, this is the project I'm most proud of by far.  




1 comment:

Rosie said...

Hi Dave,

Great to hear you're happy with the project, and that you have managed to overcome your troubles.

From what can be seen in the illustration you posted, it looks fantastic - just as the rest of your work so far has.

Keep up the good work and keep on letting us know of it!